Casual work opportunities exist in the following teams. It is not essential or expected that successful candidates will have the skillsets to work in all areas.
Community Cricket Team
- Delivering Woolworths Cricket Blast programs within school and community club environments.
- Opportunities to assist with International and domestic Match Day event activation and promotion.
Cricket Delivery Team
- Competition Administration
- General administrative to support the Cricket Delivery team.
- Match and Event Operations
- Scoreboard operation (Jack Fingleton Scoreboard @ Manuka Oval and electronic scoreboard @ Phillip Oval).
- Dressing Room attending (match day support for elite teams).
- All other operational and event support positions (could include sight screen attending and match management duties).
ACTive Cricket Academy
- Delivering 1:1 Cricket coaching sessions for aspiring junior cricketers
For more information view the full Job Description documentation.
Interested applicants should contact our Community Cricket Lead, Adrian Brunker.