ACTive Development Clinics
The ACTive Cricket Development Clinics are designed for young cricketers to enhance their cricket skills and game sense while training with peers and creating friendships.
The school holiday based Development Clinics curriculum is designed to foster a deep passion for cricket while developing skill acquisition and game strategies for weekend implementation.
The Development Clinics are limited to 25 participants and each member will receive tuition from experienced and qualified coaches within the Cricket ACT network. Sessions will contain small group skill enhancement opportunities with coaches whilst fostering the member’s passion for the game of cricket.
- Captaincy and leadership techniques
- Game strategies
- Skill and technical assessment, development & improvement
- Skill execution under pressure
- Specific modified games
- Strategy development
Dates2-5 October - REGISTER
Development Clinics Structure
The Active Cricket Development Clinics will cater for junior cricketers across the Canberra region. Male and female participants are welcome. The program is capped for a maximum of 24 participants per 5-day clinic.
Monday to Friday - 9:00am - 3:00pm
Membership to the Development Clinics will be $330 + GST for 5 days, $250 + GST for 3 days and $85 +GST per day.
There are several inclusions
- Exclusive ACTive Cricket Development Clinic apparel valued at $45*
- Coaching from experienced Cricket ACT endorsed coaches
- Cricket Australia Giveaways
- Coaching from talented ACT Comets players.
- Preferential opportunity to attend the ACTive Cricket Academy.
- Preferential opportunities to maintain involvement in Development Clinics from school holidays to school holidays
*Participants will receive the following apparel ((only available to children who enrol in 3 day or more clinics)
Cricket ACT High Performance Centre - 6 Spoering St, Phillip ACT 2606
Frequently Asked Questions
Any queries about the ACTive Cricket Development Clinics can be sent to: ACTiveCricket@cricketact.com.au.
We will endeavour to make contact within 2 business days to answer your questions.
The ACTive Cricket Development Clinics will facilitate small groups (max group size 10) for personal tours of the new High Performance training centre in Phillip and will conduct an information session for interested players and their parents as required.
We are now seeking registrations for the October Development Clinics
Terms & Conditions
ISC Sizing Chart