ACT Rockets Coach Billy Floros has the announced the 12-player squad to defend their Indoor Cricket National Title in Victoria from Saturday, 28th of June 2019 to Sunday, 7th of July 2019.

The ACT Rockets have claimed three of the last four national titles, appearing in four straight grand finals.

“We are going away to defend our title once again but expect strong challenges from our opposition. Our grand final opponents from last year in Victoria will be a difficult prospect especially when playing in their home state.” said Billy Floros.

Two debutants have been announced in the squad with Australia 21 & Under Men’s representative Stuart Bridgen and Brad Thomas becoming the 104th and 105th players respectively to represent the ACT Rockets since 1987.

“I am looking forward to the energy and excitement of our youth prospects coming into the Rockets squad, both players have proven to be very capable players and the time is right for them to make the step up into the team.” said Billy Floros.

The squad for the 21 & Under Men’s side has also been announced with the team set to be led by new coach Jake Floros and new captain Adam Seary.

To see both squads, please follow this link: https://cricketact.com.au/competitions/indoor-cricket/nationals