The Australian Cricket Infrastructure Fund (ACIF) provides funding for community cricket facility projects, with a focus on growing participation and promoting accessibility and inclusivity.
FAQs and Funding Guidelines for the ACIF are available from https://www.community.cricket.com.au/clubs/facilities/acif .
All interested parties are now requested to submit a simple grant application in the form of an email that provides the following information:
- Project title;
- Brief description of the project in sufficient detail for a broad understanding of what is proposed;
- Perceived benefits of the project to the organisation, CACT more broadly and our local community cricket;
- Amount of funding sought;
- Amount and source of other non-ACIF funding available for the project;
- Short timeline for the project (start, major milestones, completion);
- Any useful diagrams and drawings; and
- Any other information to enable assessment of the project.
Once internal assessment has been completed further details may be required for the formal submission to Cricket Australia.
Grant applications should be sent to Geoff Bartlett via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are due 9am on Monday 9 December 2019.