At this point tomorrow’s Junior and Men’s cricket is still going ahead as the forecast for smoke haze is only in the early morning.

An update will be sent tomorrow morning if required. If no update has been received before start of play, and conditions impact the well-being of players, we again ask coaches to call games off and please contact Cricket ACT with this information.