We’re committed to supporting you.
Cricket ACT is committed to collaboratively partnering with the ACT Government, clubs and schools as well as other sports, to create a safe, inclusive and healthy environment for participants, spectators, officials and volunteers.
Australian Cricket Infrastructure Fund
The Australian Cricket Infrastructure Fund (ACIF) provides funding for community cricket facility projects, with a focus on growing participation and promoting accessibility and inclusivity.
The ACIF will contribute up to $5 million in 2023/24 into community facility projects, representing Cricket’s continued commitment to infrastructure funding across the country.
The ACIF is open to all clubs, associations, schools, councils and cricket facility managers, acknowledging the important role that these partners play in providing facilities for community cricket across Australia.
The ACIF will open for application on Wednesday, 29 November 2023 and close Friday, 12 January 2024.
More information can be found in the ACIF guidelines.
Applications (when the round is open) can be made via the following Cricket Australia weblinks:
- To make an application to the Minor category ($1,000 - $15,000)
- To make an application for the Major category ($15,001 - $40,000).
ACIF | Strategic Cricket Infrastructure Funding (SCIF)
The SCIF category of the ACIF aims to deliver on the strategic priorities of Australian Cricket through the support of key facility projects.
Projects submitted to the Strategic Cricket Infrastructure Funding category will:
- Provide benefits to the cricket community.
- Contribute to increasing participation across a broader area or region.
- Involve multiple stakeholders and contributors.
- Deliver outcomes against Australian Cricket’s strategic priorities (e.g. leading sport for women and girls, create the best experiences to grow junior cricket etc.).
The project can relate to any aspect of the facility, with multi-faceted projects that incorporate the addition and/or upgrade of multiple components within a facility being highly regarded.
To discuss any projects requiring investment of over $40,000 please contact Lauren Coates.
If you have a project or facility that you would like to see upgraded, please contact: