All copyright in the text, images, photographs, graphics, user interface, and other content provided on this website and the mobile version of this website ("the Website"), and the selection, coordination, and arrangement of such content, are owned or licensed by Cricket ACT (CACT), to the full extent provided under Australian copyright laws and all international copyright laws.
You may view the Website and its contents but you are prohibited from copying, reproducing, modifying, distributing, displaying, performing or transmitting any of the contents of the site for any purposes.
The Website and the information contained in it are for informational purposes only. Any reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements of the site is strictly prohibited without CACT's prior written consent. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without prior written permission from CACT is prohibited.
2. Trade Marks
The Website includes registered and unregistered trade marks of CACT and various third parties, including but not limited to State Cricket Associations and commercial partners of CACT. You may not use these trade marks without the prior written consent of the owner of the relevant trade mark.
The links to third party websites that are contained within this Website are provided only for your convenience. CACT does not endorse those third-party websites or any of the products or services offered on or through them. You access those third-party websites and use the products and services offered on or through them at your own risk.
CACT welcomes other website managers and administrators using the CACT logo as a link from their site to the Cricket ACT home page.
4. Your Conduct
- use the Website for any activities, or submit to or via the Website any information or materials, which breach any laws or regulations or infringe a third party's patent, trade mark, copyright or other proprietary rights or privacy;
- publish, distribute, transmit or disseminate on the Website any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive, inappropriate or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- promote any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited e-mailing or spamming via the Website;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware; or
- undertake any conduct that, in CACT’s sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Website.
By posting or submitting content to the Website, you represent and warrant that (i) you own all the rights to the content or are authorised to use and distribute the content via the Website and (ii) the content does not and will not infringe any copyright or any other third-party right nor violate any applicable law or regulation.
You will indemnify CACT, its employees, agents and representatives from any loss or damage including consequential loss or damage which may arise from the posting or deletion of your submitted content or from any breach by you of these terms or from your use of the Website.